Homeowners Insurance

A & A Insurance Brokers in Windsor

Provides coverage in the event of loss or damage by an insured peril to your dwelling or contents. Also provides liability coverage in the event of a lawsuit against you for damage or injury resulting from your negligence. Coverage for loss or damage caused by an insured peril to your building, contents or detached structures is covered. Also, coverage is provided for additional living expenses incurred by you if you have to find alternate living arrangements due to your house being uninhabitable.

Home insurance is not mandatory, however if you have a mortgage, your mortgage company will require you to carry insurance. In order to acquire insurance, you must have an insurable interest in the property and the property is deemed 'fit' to be insured based on the insurance company qualifications.

Premiums are based on the dwelling/contents limit that is required, the type of package you wish to purchase, the location of your dwelling, fire protection available and your previous insurance history.

>> Learn More About This Type Of Insurance

Related Coverage: Tenants insurance, Condominium, Seasonal / Cottages, Rental Dwellings.

Ready to get started?Get A Quote or Contact Us

Home | Contact Us | Testimonials | Careers | Privacy Policy | Legal Info & Terms Website & Web Hosting By Avinus

© Copyright A & A Insurance Brokers Ltd. 2019 All Rights Reserved.